AMANDA ;D

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I shall be a happy person and look forward to the future and only be sad when sad things happen.
yes.
history tmr tmr tmr!
but nevermind, im not gna worry abt it.
if i get C for comb. humans. in Os, i shall just get a 10 and go SAJC and be happy with it.


MERCY - ONEREPUBLIC

angel of mercy
how did you find me
where did you read my story
pulled from the papers
desperate and hardened
seeking a momentary fix

all i wanted to say
all i wanted to do
is falling apart now
all i wanted to feel
i wanted to love
its all my fault now
a tragedy, i fear.

angel of mercy
how did you find me
how did you pick me up again
angel of mercy
how did you move me
why am i on my feet again
i see you
and i feel you

before just the daylight
come and i stand by
waiting to catch the quickest plane
fly me to nowhere
is better than somewhere
thats where i've been and nothing's changed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home